Compassionate Care at Home embraces the philosophy of providing individualized and appropriate client care within the nurturing environment of the client’s home.
- Each client is unique and has the right to be serviced in a manner that recognizes the person’s individuality, including ethnic, spiritual, linguistic, familial, and cultural factors.
- Each client has the right to maintain relationships that are vital, live in a safe environment, and receive assistance to maintain or increase their degree of independence. The integral family unit should be maintained even in the face of illness.
- Each client has the right to courteous and respectful service, recognizing the client’s dignity and privacy.
- Each client has the right to the basic elements of the health service, which are the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of health.
- Each client has the right to be informed of the procedures for initializing complaints about the service provided.
- Each client has the right to be included in the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the care plan.
- Each client has the right to receive emotional support as well as expert physical care.
- Each client has the right to recommend changes that affect his/her care with respect to the policies without fear of interference, coercion, discrimination, or reprisal.
- The Client has the right to receive safe, appropriate, and timely service with freedom from mental, physical, and financial exploitation.
- Each client has the right to be informed if they are living at risk.
- Each client as the right to mutual trust, respect for confidentiality and responsible communication.
- Each client has the right to be informed of the services provided and may give or refuse the provision of service.
Call today to learn more about our services.